Mr Burton, I'm Ready For My Close Up :)

There is a great new challenge blog called The Burtonesque Dolls. The challenges will all be set up to compliment, incorporate or just generally shout about a love for all things Tim Burton.

"Our 2nd challenge is : Burton Chicks. Really simple; create a card, page layout, or project with a doll, heroine, or chick that you know would belong in a Tim Burton film! Make her crazy, fun, cute, wild, but most importantly make her suitable for a Burton film!"

I instantly thought of a couple of scrapbook pages I already had in my album.

I don't think it would be immodest of me to think that if anyone should star alongside Mr Depp and perhaps have a smooch scene or two it should be my Alice worshipping alter ego. Me, myself, I! Don't you agree? Not to much to ask really... are you listening Mr Burton?

No WOYWW desk for me today - it's still sparkly clean and shiny, shiny. I didn't want to inflict the horror 2 weeks running. I have been catching up on my comps today. Messiness shall resume shortly!

Thanks as always for popping by lovely people :)

17 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I love your pages and great that you thought of them for this challenge:D Thanks for joining the Dolls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Carmen

    Having the world's fastest blog hop - my life is filled with work and numbers and not enough creating boo hiss - but spotted your message - thank you hun - then hopped on over here to have a look! Hope you're having a fabulous evening and I'm loving those images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, a challenge that's made for you Carmen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages are fabulous. Definite winners. Good luck with the challenge. Yes by all means it should be you alongside Mr. Depp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh you're as weird as me...ALICE RULES!
    Love your layout.... but mr Depp is already spoken for..... there are a few of us who 'share ' him around!
    There are a few other challenges you might enjoy.... Macabre mondays.... darkness inspirations, art on the darkside... and a forum smeared and smudged that is great for us not pink and girly types.
    Hope to see you around the darker challenges sometime.
    lynx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm thinking that you will definitely make a suitable heroine to work alongside Mr Depp in a Tim Burton film - you look wonderfully weird on these pages! :D

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd back you!! Great pages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crazy cool! Super Tim Burton! Thank you for joining us this week at The Burtonesque Dolls!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic pages and I think you would be perfect as a Burton Chick!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous pages Carmen and yes, you should deffo be given the chance to snog Mr Depp..... what does Craig think? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carmen, fabulous pages, been having a giggle or two at your goings on, Mr Depp is all mine lol! Read Sookie series to 8 too, thanks for the prompt must go and get 9, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love your scrapbooking style! I'm gonna have to hop over here more and see what I can learn :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yeah, these are perfect for this challenge! I love that second one tons!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous. OOh I just love it all. Thanks for joining us this week in the Burtonesque Dolls challenge. hugs xo jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww Carmen these are awesome!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Carmen!
    OMG, these totally rock! LOVE them!!!!!! xoxo deb

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...