Alice in Wonderland Swap ~ Received

Look what came! A humongous box all the way from Canada, posted well over a month ago by the fabulously talented Jackie :P

You can click here to see what I sent Jackie :)

I don't know who was more relieved when this was snatched off my poor postie who I'd been stalking daily behind my twitching curtains - like a coiled tiger ready to pounce on first knock... Me or Jackie, certainly my postie for sure. Think this one went on a tour of the UK!


So worth the wait though. SO worth it...A gorgeous crochet cat hat. I never, ever wear hats, not because I don't like them, I do. I just don't think I suit them. However this one, no matter how much the kids beg and plead (and they have) is mine  all MINE!A gorgeous crochet Alice and White Rabbit. How amazing?An altered Cheshire Cat notebook - am going to use it for crafty ideas.
Lots of other thoughtful little goodies, I can't believe how Jackie seems to have got me so quickly. The book is about spooky goings on where she lives. I love books like this, I have loads about Haunted Britain and Kent. I could talk for hours about black cat/panther sightings in my area... love all that. The bag is full of brads and stickers and a magnet of Dawson Creek where Jackie lives, I just love that it is a real place!

There was also a giant white chocolate rabbit. I had a tiny nibble on his ear and then Craig and the girls mercilessly ate the rest of him to protect my diet.

Thank you so much Jackie, I really loved everything about my parcel, the thought that went into it, the work, I love everything and am so glad Maggi paired us together for this swap, it was so much fun!

6 comments:

  1. that hat is cute, don't blame you for hanging on to it :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back Carmen - even if it's a quick peeking visit. I wondered where you were. *Ü* Glad that you are getting yourself in a good place and prioritizing. It will make you feel better. I'm sure it's something we can all relate to.;) TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome, she did a fantastic job! So glad it got there safe and sound finally!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great swap. Love the hat, how cool. I think the cheshire cat notebook is my fav.
    Let me know when you start watching season 2 of True Blood I need someone to talk about Bill to!! Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I want everything in your box!! That hat is SOOOO amazing. I really must learn to knit/crochet. How did you get involved with these sawps? Who hosts them? They are SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay...I am so happy it finally arrived, and that you like everything! You were such an amazing swap partner....I am so glad that we were paired together :)

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...