What's Rocking My World Friday :)

I think Virginia has started something. It's great thinking of the positives in the week just gone, rather than dwelling on maybe not so nice things.

So without further ado, what's been rocking my world this week?

Unexpected surprises in the mail.
Thank you Gail, naughty woman - it's was her birthday yesterday and she is sending ME a happy parcel. I seriously can't wait to dive into those books. Naughty cross-stitch, a book based on a Brothers Grimm tale and a book about werewolves. She knows me so well! 

Happy, painty, messiness 
Been having so much fun with these, making graffiti backgrounds!

The True Blood/Sookie Stackhouse novels.
I'm whipping through them, just about to start the third one. Pure escapism - can see these being very well read favourites! Best bit - Bill is popping into my head just as he looks in the TV programme!  How well cast was he? Eric - meh! Not so much.


Ninja Beads
That's right! NINJA. BEADS. I can say no more at the moment. Top secret, hush, hush, hopefully just until tomorrow. Suffice to say, go, run now to Lilley on Etsy and fall in love with her teeny tiny creations. One amazing seller who helped me out no end this week. I love these little fellas SO much.


Last but by no means least...

Bloggy Friends

Those I've met, those I hope to meet one day and those I will never get the chance to see in 'real life.' You are all true friends and you've been amazing. It's weird and kind of sad to think that if I hadn't started blogging I wouldn't have met most of you amazing people. So I wont dwell on that because blog I did and I count myself truly lucky to know each and every one of you.

Thank you as always for popping by - and if you want to post about what rocked your world this week, be sure and let Virginia know. And tell her to make a button ;)

p.s Ooooh yay! Another happy thing this week. Jackie has just posted and she liked her Alice parcel! Whoop, whoop!

15 comments:

  1. ninja beads! They look soooo cooollllll

    Working on silhouettes of ninjas for my cross stitch bits lol.... not working so well but I'm sure will be ok in the end :)

    Nin-jahhhhh!

    Mmmmmmwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm. read the fourth book before making a what Ya think of Eric comment :) you might find you have a change of heart :) pleased you're enjoying them I desperate for the 10th book to be published.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....and you'll defo get to meet me one day... even if I have to get Corey to push me in an adult buggy onto the train to get there! lol

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmphhhhh, pirates kick ninjas butt ...... though those are very cute ninjas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pirates be drunk... ninjas be swift as heck and sober... go ninjas go!

    ...and by the way I loved everything I sent you... apart from that blue lacey stuff... feel free to throw that in't bin if you can't think of a way to use it... forgot to say :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have loadsa reasons to be rockin! I love this and am playing along too. I think Virginia may have started an epidemic of gratitude and good feeling! Glad to see it spreading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ninja beads ??? cant wait to hear more xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. World rocking indeed! Love those ninja beads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What could be better than a parcel of books in the post? Not much, I reckon! It's "Subversive cross-stitch" I have.. is that a different one?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the ninja beads absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining in - it is good to reflect and appreciate what is going on with your world!

    The books are awesome I'm re-reading them as can't wait for the next installments either - pure unadulterated escapism and I love them for it!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha love the ninja beads!!
    Twiggy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm also working my way through the True Blood books. Just finished the second one and waiting for a kind soul who is donating her collection to me, to bring over the rest.

    I love the Ninja beads. I've been coveting them on etsy for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am drooling at the Shannon Hale book! I am glad to hear you are enjoying the Charlaine Harris books. I have only read the top one so far.
    I hope to catch up with you at Ally Pally this time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, those ninjas are awesome. I don't think Eric was casted very well either. Wait until book 4 AWESOME! That is my favorite one. Also, a new Sookie book comes out in May. Can't wait. I'm glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i just started my last trueblood book wahhhh what am i gonna read now? i have to say i started off a big bill fan but eric really grew on me - yummy.

    i love Lilley's buttons i have love heart ones very very cool :o)

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...