Drooltastic Films

I thought seeing as I can't show you what I am making at the moment because a certain blogger won't get a surprise when she opened her swap goodies otherwise... that I would show you the films I am drooling over at the moment instead.

Honestly nothing catches my attention for months and then, like buses, they all come along at once.

The Lovely Bones
I know for sure I'm seeing this one very soon. Loved the book - hope the film does it justice. It looks stunning.

MicMacs
As soon as this was advertised on the TV this week Devvie turned to my boggle eyed face and said "you want that film don't you Mum!" and I was all "uh hummedy hummeddy uh huh!" *dribble* I would LOVE to see this on the big screen. Just know I will adore it!

Alice in Wonderland
Tim Burton, Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter... 'nuff said!

The Wolfman
(Don't click if you don't like bone crunching noises)
Anthony Hopkins for Craig, werewolf for me... this film could have been made for us. We will hopefully be seeing this on our first date night in 3 years!! Looks gorgeous in a Gothic, creepy kind of way.

So what films are you looking forward to at the moment? If these are just this months offerings then 2010 is looking to be a veritable feast for the eyes.

Thank you as always for stopping by :)

18 comments:

  1. I utterly celebrate our friendship Carmen....because our differences and our similarities are what makes us....all of these films will pass me by with me barely noticing them..in fact this is the first I've seen of any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice in Wonderland definitely.... I had to watch him as Willy Wonka the other day just to get my fix. I find Pirates of the Carribbean isn't weird enough ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want to see The Lovely Bones and Alice In Wonderland. They both look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read yesterday that Alice in Wonderland is not going to be shown in the UK. A dispute between Disney and UK movie cinema chains.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/23/alice-in-wonderland-boyco_n_472850.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah think that's just Odeons... they said on GMTV yesterday that meant 45 percent were going to show it... which means a major journey for people with Odeons but we don't have any near us we go to Showcase *prays that Showcase is showing it*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ours is Cineworld. I knew they would back down - they would lose out on to much money :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just been to the preview of Alice in Wonderland and it was fab. Both the kids enjoyed it so it wasn't just me being swayed by the ever so gorgeous Mr J Depp ;0) Try to make a point of seeing it on the big screen as I'm not sure how well it will transfer to dvd. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for visiting me the other day...I have not seen The lovely bones...but read the book. I am so wanting to see Alice in Wonderland...counting the days until it is released. Have a great day..your blog is so so lovely. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's pretty much a full on snap for me! I'm also waiting .......... (drums fingers on table) for the DVD release of New Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep Loving you taste in films - they're all on my to see list.

    Take it you're gonna be watching your man Bill tonight!!!!

    Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just got your comment. Oh no what a shame - I won't tell you anything that happens. I've been counting the days. (Sorry won't rub it in anymore)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I. CANNOT. WAIT. for ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alice- saw the interiew on Rossy on Friday. Looks great inspiration for art ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its got to be Alice in Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wolf man looks good to me! Never seem to have the money, time or babysitter all at the same time to go to the cinema very often...but i did manage to go twice to see new moon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmm, I have not heard of the second one! Alice doesn't come out here until 3/5 but I hope I get to see it in the theater! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the new-look blog! Alice in wonderland looks good, I just wish Johnny wasn't wearing lipstick! He is my all time favourite, he beats off every vampire i've ever loved, which is saying something!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't wait for Alice in Wonderland and Wolfman, really looking forwards to catching both soon. Johnny and Tim were great on Jonathan Ross the other day!

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...