Thursday, 14 January 2010

Bottled Mojo

I had a lovely surprise yesterday. I had to pick up some parcels from the post office. One of them was from the fabulously talented Paige. She has amazing luck catching stray Mojo's... they seem to gravitate to her. She was lovely enough to catch mine and give it a new home! This has got to be one of the most fun presents I've ever had - I love it.
Whoopidooings - Mojo in a Jar by Paige at http://ladybird-ladybird-paige.blogspot.co.uk
Dodgy light and Cooper having a nosey...
Whoopidooings - Mojo in a Jar by Paige at http://ladybird-ladybird-paige.blogspot.co.uk
Dodgy light and Ruby having a nosey...
Whoopidooings - Mojo in a Jar by Paige at http://ladybird-ladybird-paige.blogspot.co.uk
Shamelessly stolen piccie from Paige's blog representing my fantastic Mojo in it's true gorgeousness. 
She's supplied her with a picture of Alice, a Labyrinth snap and some buttons, threads and pins to get that sewing creativity going. I think she'll be very happy in her new home here with me and I can feel the creative juices flowing already!

Isn't she fabulous? Thank you again Paige. *hugs*

16 comments:

  1. So pleased to see she arrived safely to your craft space. I do hope she brings you plenty of creative Mojo. I love the photos with Cooper and Ruby having a good look at her. Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea. I think Paige could make a killing selling those :-) Canned mojo is something we could all do with from time to time.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is FABULOUS!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She IS fabulous, your mojo. So are you fro real gal. And that Paige. Hear hear on her talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, I often wonder where my mojo disappears to, I think it hides in the biscuit tin :)
    Twiggy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful gift. Truly inspirational. I want my mojo back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous on every front, completely inspirational, saw something similar before Christmas but this definitely takes it to the next level!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now your in the mojo club too Carmen!!!
    They are awesome, mine sits on my shelf watching over me while i craft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT! What an amazing idea, that must of taken ages and huge talent. Paige, if you begin to sell those, i want one!!, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one of the nicest pressies I have ever seen too ... and soooooo thoughtful ...
    Love your photos ... with everyone looking in :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello again, thanks for stopping by...I do understand were your coming from...Your lucky to have such beautiful children and their so lucky to have you...Love the jar fairy by the way..x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowowowowowowo, that is AWESOME! How inspiring to have that bit of magic around!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is really amazing!!!

    I've popped over to tell you I've always chuckled about "Edward Who?" on the Bill picture and never seen the attraction. Then I saw True Blood last night *swoooooooon* move over Edward!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it. It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Guess What??!!! Because of you (literally) I won the Carmen Miranda robot

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for your comment... I have also heard that about the eye make up,wheather it's true or not I cannot tell...Did you know Mae West and Groucho Marx were also big fans of Alice.x

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...