Thursday, 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas

I'm dropping by to apologise for the lack of crafting and posting this past couple of weeks. It's been a busy time for many reasons here not least for the main one we are all bustling about over.

I hope you all know how much you've come to mean to me this year. I've made some wonderful new friends via this blog and yours. I'll never be able to convey how much you all mean to me and how you've helped me through a couple of tough times this year that for various reasons I haven't been able to publicly share. Thank you, all of you.

I'd like to leave you with one of my favourite Christmas songs - it may not be one you would expect from me but I love it. THIS is Christmas!



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

9 comments:

  1. One of my favs too. Hope you have a really special Christmas and here's to more blogging in the New Year.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Carmen, same goes for me..and I had the extra pleasure of really meeting you. Strenght love and peace for the New Year, meanwhile, Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry christmas to you and yours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great song. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas. I am pleased to have met you and look forward to following next year too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Carmen, hope you have a great one x

    ReplyDelete
  6. CARMEN,

    MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS
    TO YOU
    BIG BIG HUGS
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that it's 12:08am, just past the 25th- I'll say back at ya Carmen..just started The Last of the Mohicans movie. see ya in the funny paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carmen

    I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you hun and love it when you pop by my blog as well. I hope you have a had a specacular Christmas and look forward to continuing our blogship! LOL

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...