WOYWW or WUYWW?

Brrrrr it's a chilly one today - Autumn is definitely upon us. This is my desk today - or how it was before I moved it all a bit to make some space to type this.

Still trying to get my Labyrinth swap finished and being severely hampered by a printer that seems more intent at sticking two fingers up at my pleading and begging for it to work than actually doing the job it was designed for. I've taken it apart, cleaned it, put it back together, shouted, cursed and now am wondering if it will be so smug when it is flying at 100mph towards a closed window! Hmmm. It's OK on plain, cheap old copy paper - as soon as it even spies a nice shiny bit of photo paper, the whining and jamming and spitting out begins. Now the ink is running low and coming out orange. Aaaaargh!

Never fear though, a begging phone call has been placed to Father Dearest and for the price of a cuppa he is coming to the rescue this afternoon with his well behaved printer.

So how about some Whats Under Your Workdesk Wednesday? During the course of half term the girls realised that my desk is the place to build a den. And now I am relegated to sitting sideways to make way for scenes like this...
Fear not, now that I've caught them, the plugs at the back have been tucked safely away so they can play there :)

So what's on your workdesk today? If you fancy playing along and having a snoop at other peoples desks and they in return nosing at yours, make sure to link up with the snoopdiddysnoop mothership that is otherwise known as Julia's blog so we can all find you.

Thank you as always for stopping by.

23 comments:

  1. Worth sitting sideways for! They look as if they're loving it, how cute is Ruby with that big book! As for the surface of your desk...totally getting that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look so happy under there.
    Thank you for visiting my blog. Did you notice I've got blog candy? It's here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could hardly concentrate on anything you posted ... that Den is just THE place for cute little young 'uns like what you have got ... I would sit sideways for everything just for 5 minutes with my two to be that size again ... and to help build dens ... which was one of my all time favourite pass times! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just what an under desk space was made for. Perfect. So? what was on your desk today? :-) A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOl your ost did make me smile. Was so funny hearing aboout your printer , i was havingt he smae thing a few weeks ago , does drive you up the wall.
    And what a fab idea of your Childrens, make a camp , used to love doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After the first photo I was unable to read the rest of your post for a good few minutes! re coffee'd I'm back to swoon over Bowie ;) The underneath of me desk looks some what similar to yours only it's just dogs dogs and more dogs curled up underneath my feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post made me laugh :) Ah the girls look like they're having fun under there.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't beat a reading den, even if it's under your desk, which I must say, is starting to look like a proper crafty desk now. Well done you!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab camp! Mine would have a problem getting under my desk though as it's full of stuff - I permanently sit sideways anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omgosh that is soo cute...i'd sit sideways for them anytime! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carmen, I looked under my desk, and no it is not fit to print, what a mess, I will never look there again.
    BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. They both look so happy under there, I forgot to read your words of explanation! Sitting sideways won't last long -they'll have found somewhere new to play in a couple of weeks!
    The desk is looking industrious even if the printer's not playing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet just dont stamp on their fingers or it will get very noisy in there. My usual companion isn't under my desk this week as she been banished to the kitchen to bark at the fireworks on her own!!

    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOh your girlies under the desk, that is so sweet. Mine can't get under mine, as it is piled high with junk.

    It is freezing today and I am without a winter coat. The one I had last year is too big and I just haven't had time to buy a new one. I hope to get out on Friday to get one. I hate being blooming cold.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha ha thats so cute LOL
    My printer isa menace too, especially when you really wantsomething special Grrrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwwww that is so cute, reminds me of my childhood playing house under the stairs
    great photos , maybe we should have a week of "whats under your desk Wednesday"!!! lol
    see you next week
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh how sweet!! I haven't got anything quite so precious as that under my desk!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a brilliant den ...shows how much they love you ....mine built their dens as far a way from me as they could lol

    Re printers ...mine is brilliant ... except when it comes to using photo paper ?????

    ReplyDelete
  19. i know what you mean, the cat has found the only safe place away from dd is on the windowsill behind my desk, but not dd has found out and they're usually both under there..lol

    LOVE what you did at the workshop, cant wait for the blow by blow :0)

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute are your girls! And what a great den.
    SuzyX

    ReplyDelete
  21. The girls are too cute! I remember finding little places like that to get away from it all as a kid. lol Can't wait to see your finished Labyrinth project!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My labrador mailny lives under the dining room table so DD doesn't get a chance, I bought her a pop up tent , it was easier LOL!
    They look like they're having fun under your desk & at least you know what they're up to.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...