Works in Progress...

We have a poorly house here today. Devvie has been throwing up most of the night and today, every time she does Phoebe goes into floods of tears with worry and Ruby is just running around making full use of the chaos to cause even more.

OK, so after the many disbelieving comments last WOYWW I wanted to show you I'm not just laying across my desk kissing it and admiring it. This is a post to prove I have been working on my shiny new desk - this is what it looked like yesterday, it's even worse now as I'm tidying my shelves today in-between sick bucket runs.The mouse on top of the paper kinda gives me away. Yup I always end up surfing while I am crafting - in this case catching up on the comps, I entered dozens of True Blood DVD competitions. *sigh* Bill *drool* If I win a couple Paige - watch your letterbox.

I've spent most of yesterday on and off scratching the dodgy paint effect off these coasters - it looks like it's been snowing on my desk - either that or I have seriously bad dandruff.You'll see why, soon.

Thanks for stopping by as always :)

13 comments:

  1. Carmen,
    man my desk ain't never that clean, dandruff, nine looks like a full blown sand storm, lol.
    BIG HUGS
    Bess says hi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the desk. Sorry to hear that Devon is so poorly. I hope she feels a lot better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor Devon; not a great start to half term! Hope she gets over it fast and no-one else succumbs. Love whats going on on your desk, it looks very rich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel for you. My daughter also came home with something awful. She's better now and I hope your home will return to wellness soon too. Thank you for posting the link to my giveaway. I appreciate it and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you using that lovely new desk of yours. I now have a mental picture of you laying across it covered in glue paint and inks :) waiting for Bill to arrive in the post :) and thank you for the thought of sending him to me if you win doubles :) what a lovely thought :) :) I almost bought to box set in tesco this morning just to find out "why the dog!!!!!!". but I will be good and wait (maybe). Sorry to hear about Devon i hope she is feeling better soon. Px

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, man. Sick family is the worst. Hugs to all of you. Hope it passes quickly.

    Bill! He creeps me out big time. I don't see what Sookie's so excited about. Eric on the other hand... *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww poor Devon. There is a nasty bug doing the rounds. Hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope everyone feels better soon. It hard when the whole house gets sick.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do hope Deven feels better soon and no one else comes down with it. Great to see your desk in use and not being just hugged lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing better than a messy craft space! lol I hope Devon is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope all the poorlies are better today ... loving the look of your project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry about the poorlies hun :( I spied a gorgeous Once Upon A Time paper made into a bag on your desk.. ohhh beautiful!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...