Labyrinth Page

I thought I'd be having an evening playing with paper tonight. My printer was having none of it and I have spent the last few hours trying to get the blimming thing to work. It's possessed and keeps uninstalling itself! Grr!

So as no crafting has happened in a week or so I thought I would share an older page. The Labyrinth inspired one seemed appropriate considering the 80's Fantasy Film swap I've joined up to.
Whoopidooings - Carmen Wing - Labyrinth Scrapbook Page - DCWV Once Upon A Time
The journalling is from the film and reads:

"Through dangers untold, and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great...
You have no power over me!"


For one reason and another I find this really appropriate to my beautiful eldest. I'm so proud of her and how she has dealt with... is still dealing with some things in her life. She's had such a lot on her young shoulders but is turning into such a well adjusted, funny, caring, bright young lady.

I used:
  • DCWV Once Upon a Time patterned cardstock
  • Tea & coffee stained lace ribbon and paper
  • Black brads from my stash
  • A leather button
  • A piece of bracelet from my odds 'n' ends
  • Large 'Beautiful' rub-on from a past kit
Thank you as always for taking a peep :)

16 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful and haunting LO.
    Hope your printer gets better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love that film!!!!! the Quote just bought it all flooding back. That paper is perfect! what a great LO. the postman should be stopping by your soon....... as long as he's not on strike?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is soooo beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO,beautiful in meaning and vision. and of course, she's well adjusted and coping, she has you! OK, I see the irony but you know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO. The papers really suite the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous LO. I have the DCWV pad as well. I think I have only used one page of it so far. My photo printer dying has left my scrapping at a standstill. Though I have a scrap day on Saturday with my friends, so hope to have lots of LO's to show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout Carmen and really beautiful quote

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab LO! Very Cute! Hope the printer is better! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab LO! Fingers crossed the printer starts behaving soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting my blog. =)

    Hope your printer is already functioning. ;) I loved what you did to the little poney. It is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I did do that pony but alas it wasn't :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this layout. As soon as I started reading the journaling, it came into my head in the girl from the film's voice - haven't seen that in years, but love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh... lolol I read it all wrong! It is usual... :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it, it's beautiful and now i have to go watch the film!
    Well done!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! Thank you so much for letting me know about it and what you have done. You are one pretty cool Mum, you know that, don't you?

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...