Altered My Little Ponies

...and you thought I was obsessed with just duckies. I thoroughly recommend you pay Mari Kasurinens website a visit. Neigh, (sorry) I beg you to. How totally jealous am I of this girls talent? Um... completely, totally, utterly!

I love her My Little Edward Scissorhands - He's my favourite by a mile - mainly because Mr Depp reminds me of a young Mr Cooper as does this pony strangely.
Whoopidooings - Mari Kasurinen - Altered My Little Pony - Edward Scissorhands
So gorgeous!

6 comments:

  1. WOW some of those ponies are really funky!!!!! will you email me your address please. I Have a little parcel of stash for you and your little ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Lord! What an amazing site - funky is a good word from LadyBug.
    You could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Carmen .... talented she may be ...but .... I find them a little spoooooky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slightly scary but very talented! Have to agree with Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I am finding this pony a little scary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He does have a bit of Johnny Depp about him ... still prefer your ducks though X

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...