Copy+Paste PostSecret Challenge

Here we go. My secret for the Copy+Paste Postsecret challenge - I hate, nay, DETEST talking on the telephone. I have been known to answer the phone, have someone ask for me and for me to tell them I'm not in, can I take a message? Just so that I don't have to talk.  I don't own a mobly although I am being badgered on all sides to change that. I may have to cave at that one for emergencies but it is with huge reluctance.

And do you know what else I hate? Being in the middle of a conversation with someone and for them to be sat there texting someone else. How rude! In my opinion the only good thing about telephones is that the landline lets me have access to the internet which I would find it very hard to live without.

Joyce, if you read this, I'd love to see your no longer white duckie. I keep a knockin' on your blog but it wont let me in. So if you could send me a linkie to your duck, if you didn't mind showing... I'd love to see.

Thank you for stopping by today :)

14 comments:

  1. This is great Carmen! Thanks for sharing.

    You've chosen a particularly sinister looking phone there to illustrate your point! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owww ... thats the telephone my kids had ...they wore it out.
    I'm funny with telephones ... if its an important call I HAVE to have a pen and paper on hand and sometimes I feel I need to have a pen just to answer it ...after all I do have a hand to write on lol Weird aren't we !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. The thing about mobiles is that no-one talks to anyone. YOu can have a long convo by text; I rarely talk on the phone at all these days, and you know how I can talk!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creatiion made me laugh - I love the shocked woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carmen, LOL i'm not a grandma ;) Jack is my niece's baby so I'm a very proud grt-Auntie. However in a way I am a Nanny to more than a few puppydogs. as I breed and call all my pups my "Grandpups" and they know me as NannyDC. I'm a fair bit older than you as well! thanks for the compliment :) I wish I was 32 again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny! I absolutely detest talking on the phone. I often don't even answer it. I never ever charge or carry my mobile as I like to be unavailable. I just hate the phone. Perhaps I have phone phobia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D You could be talking about me - that's why I don't have a mobly any more, I gave it to my eldest :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carmen - i saw this video and thought of you - check out those gothic owl stickers.
    http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/userblogpost.asp?id=42241

    xo lesley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Youuuwhoooo,youuuwhoooo, you, over there...the duck needs a little more time -I think I may have tramaaatized it(it's been through so many puns from my hubby)! You must be trying to get in touch with my hubby's account(I haven't set up a blog at this point) anyways, I'm over at Flickr. You should start your FAVORITES over there. When I finally decided to click on it, let's just say that it didn't take long for me to have a few pages!!! Happy happies Carmen. Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL love the images you've used for your secret. Really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I simply adore your postcard, it's divine. Where did you get the images from? They're fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful postcard Carmen!
    I'm starting to hate phones too...:(
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...