Alice

I did these pictures a few years ago as a Christmas present for my sister. I saved copies for myself and then thought I had lost them when I had to reformat my 'puter. We found them again yesterday in, of all places, Windows Messenger - who knows my thinking in saving them there but am chuffed to have a copy of them again.  I'm posting here so I've got a copy saved away from the hard drive... if that makes sense. 

They aren't the best art in the world but they hold a lot of meaning and memories for me - not least because I did them at a night class with my Mum. We had a ball there - what a laugh. We were dubbed the naughty kids!
Whoopidooings - Carmen Wing - Alice Cooper in Lyra Aqua Colour Crayons
Whoopidooings - Carmen Wing - Alice Cooper in Lyra Aqua Colour Crayons
Whoopidooings - Carmen Wing - Alice Cooper in Lyra Aqua Colour Crayons
If you are interested - I used Lyra Aquacolour watercolour crayons - I absolutely love them and this was me first discovering them at the class - I wore out the black crayon, literally to a nub. Nobody else liked them and so I was left to hog them all to myself. I think the teacher may have regretted leaving me with them!

Thank you for stopping by today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...