Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Duckitude

The duck is laughing at me now. Look at that face - that's a smirk if ever I saw one. No that's not a black eye from my torturing it, though goodness knows he has been challenging me! It's paint from yet more removal (accompanied by some choice words I might add) Now how, tell me this, how does he manage to retain the marker pen design I did over the TOP of the paint once I have scrubbed the paint off? With a brillo pad! How? Mocking me I tell you!

I've had one more idea. Last chance saloon for my little friend here and then I take the blowtorch to him, he is seriously damaging my, fragile at the best of times, mojo. Y'hear me Duck? Last chance! Co-operate!

10 comments:

  1. Tempting. Blowtorch him into a nugget of yellow plastic. That would be one seriously altered duck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, hehe!! good luck with the duck, i'm sure you'll do well. can't wait to see the next attempt xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished duckie (and yes, I always think of Sesame Street, too!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks kind of scary - a bit like that giant one in the Oasis advert

    ReplyDelete
  5. gives me the willies!!! i feel like its staring at me with 3d vision...or something :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! He does kinda look like Duckzilla doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope I dont have problems when I do mine... he is begining to give me a funny look though (cue 'Jaws' music)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No mould on the cinnamon shapes yet! Maybe the glue kills of the bacteria or something crazy like that...of you make them , make sure you dont roll it out too thin though!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor innocent maligned rubber duckie!! Maybe you should ask him what he would like to be reincarnated as??? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...