Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Team Green Britain Billboards

Aren't there some lovely billboards and advertising around at the moment? I'm loving this one that's just gone up in my local town. Craig thought I was a right loon for pulling over in the truck stop to take a piccie this morning. It's advertising from this campaign to get Britain greener. Some lovely images on their site too - want those boots!
Have you seen any inspiring advertising or pictures/blogs? I'd love to see them. Feel free to stick some links in my comments :)

5 comments:

  1. It's great isn't it. We saw an advert featuring this on TV last night and my DD immediately commented that I probaly want that flag! Too right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advert. We don't have many billboards in Sussex. I shall look out for some adverts now though. The above design would make a great scrappage layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is your Work desk pic .....are you not joining us on a wednesday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree, that is a fabby billboard, love the design and I agree with scrapgirl it would make a brilliant layout. Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great advert! I tried googling it yesterday when I saw your post on UKS but couldn't find it. so thank you for pulling over to take a photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...